Deposit money into your child's account today!
Elementary, Middle School and High School $1.45
Middle School Type A $2.65 Meal Deal $4.00
High School Prices range from $2.65 – $4.00
Adult Prices start at $3.75
Free and Reduced
Breakfast – .30
Lunch – .40
A La Carte
Milk $ .50
We don’t want to see any child go hungry! If your child forgets their money this is what we will do:
Meal Charging Procedure District Process
Food Service Bad Debt
(Individual Account Unpaid Balances)
1. Meals and/or snacks being purchased through our Food Service Department must be paid for at the
time of purchase or prepaid by making a deposit into their individual account.
2. Payments can be made with cash or check directly at the register in each building’s cafeteria and these
transactions will be posted to each person’s individual account.
3. Families also have the opportunity to deposit funds electronically into their child’s individual accounts
through the link www.SendMoneytoSchool.com.
4. Each week the Food Service Department will send email notifications to anyone with a negative
balance on their account as a reminder to make another deposit and pay the negative balance.
5. The district will allow up to a $5 negative balance on an individual account and continue to serve a
6. Once an individual account reaches a $5 negative balance the Food Service Department will continue to
serve a meal if a student is hungry but must be a Type A meal. There will be no ala carte purchases
allowed until the balance is paid in full.
7. If hardship circumstances exist, free and reduced applications are available throughout the year at
each building’s front desk. The application can also be completed electronically through visiting the
district’s website under the Food Service Department.
8. For those senior students with negative account balances diplomas will be held until the balance is paid
9. For any questions please contact the Food Service Department at 616-891-0227 or email
We appreciate your help in following this policy.